Since moving home, I have:
– Breakfast and dinner cooked for me daily, gratis;
– Tea practically on tap;
– Rent-free lodging;
– Not one, but TWO seemingly bottomless freezers full of real, delicious and branded food;
– A bedroom wall I can stick pins in without fear of landlord-shaped reprisals;
– Flashbacks to my life three years ago when all I did was sit at mates’ houses ordering pizza, playing videogames and watching Buffy and Angel;
– Excruciatingly uncomfortable encounters with former friends and acquaintances;
– Practically no incentive to get any work done or look for a job.
I need to get out of this town as soon as humanly possible.